Diesel Fuel Testing Services
Fuel testing: the best defense against costly fuel-related engine problems. Test your fuel. . .don't guess.
Degradation, water, sediment, and microbial growth can cause starting failure, reduced mileage and power, and increased engine wear. Test to ensure your fuel is suitable for use. Consider the following key parameters.
Fuel Quality Problems
- Degradation, water, sediment, and microbial growth can cause starting failure, reduced mileage and power, and increased engine wear
- Government mandates to lower sulfur and increase biodiesel content are making fuel storage increasingly difficult
- Lube-Tech offers periodic sampling and analysis of your fuel for early detection of harmful contaminants
- Ensure fuel meets ASTM standard (D975) - government mandates to lower sulfur puts generator tanks at increased risk of being out of compliance with fuel standards
- Ensure generators are ready to run at a moment’s notice
As your full-service partner, we’ll put our R&D facilities to work to meet your unique performance demands. We’re equipped with today’s most advanced development and diagnostic equipment, managed by our innovative specialists who won’t stop until your engine has reached its full potential. Our facilities include:
- Government mandates to increase biodiesel content puts storage tanks at increased risk of microbial, oxidative stability, and equipment filtration problems
- Ensure tanks are ready for the cold season