Switching diesel trucks overn from a traditional 15W-40 motor oil to a lighter-viscosity 5W-40 blend could reduce fuel consumption by up to 140 gallons per year. That’s a savings of $532 per vehicle.
Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) Website; based on 100,000 miles per year, fuel of $3.80/gallon and fuel consumption of 7 mpg.
A power portfolio: endless lubricants, unlimited innovation.
Whether you run an automotive, fleet or industrial operation or you’re an OEM looking to extend your brand power, you’ll get the best lubricants and brightest innovations with Lube-Tech.
Your challenge: balancing performance, quality and cost
You’re judged on how well you optimize your equipment while keeping a lid on your budget. When it comes to lubricants, that means juggling these critical factors:
- Performance: can you find solutions that consistently hit your targets? Do you have a specific metric or issue you’re trying to solve?
- Quality: do you need premier, mid-tier or value-oriented lubricants? How good is “good enough”?
- Cost: can you minimize pricing pressures so you can maintain profit margins?
Lube-Tech delivers it all: the right solutions, no compromises
With our deep petroleum-industry connections and vast lubricant portfolio, we can offer you more options at competitive prices. So you can find the lubricants for your specific needs while getting the value you deserve. Now you won’t have to sacrifice quality for cost; with Lube-Tech, you can have it all.
Products that perform — across industries, equipment and applications
As one of the nation’s largest blenders, packagers and distributors of lubricants, we offer solutions for everyone from automotive players to high-tech medical and machining giants. Open our expansive portfolio and you’ll find:
- Premier branded automotive and fleet oils, greases and more — from ExxonMobil™, Chevron® and Conoco-Phillips®
- Performance-engineered Lube-Tech-branded products
- Custom-blended lubricants to bolster OEM brands in the power sports, marine and outdoor power equipment categories
- Industrial lubricants tailored to complex equipment and machining specifications
Cutting-edge technology boosts equipment performance and life
Our advanced lab and testing facilities are staffed by today’s foremost experts in petroleum engineering, to help you get the most out of your equipment.
- Engineers and chemists designing formulas to complement your engine’s unique capabilities, parts and alloys
- Expertise in achieving your specific metrics — whether it’s low-smoke, engine wear, startability or any attribute
- TestTech, an in-house engine testing facility with seven engine dynamometers that examine lubricant detergency, wear and more on engines ranging from 1 horsepower up to 2,500 horsepower
- A full Lab offering diagnostic services such as used-oil analysis to troubleshoot problems, plus quality-control testing of incoming raw materials and more
Going the extra mile to support your business
As a global petroleum expert and innovator, we can help:
- Educate your team on trending costs of crude oil and raw materials
- Leverage our economies of scale to get you the most competitive prices
- Assist you in complying with governmental regulations
- Extend your brand’s profits with custom-blended packaged lubricants